Stay tuned and aware of
TargEDys news and events
Follow us on social media !
Hafnia alvei 4597, THE connected strain
• A lactic ferment naturally found in food products.
• Identified in 1954 for the first time in raw milk.
• An Enterobacteria which is naturally part of the human gut intestinal flora.
A gut feeling
What is the "gut-brain axis"?
• A bidirectional communication link between the brain and the intestines.
• Some communication signals sent by the intestinal microbiota through the small molecules it produces.